I have more pictures to upload onto the computer, but until then here's one of Dylan in Daddy's baseball cap.We had a fun Halloween. Dylan and I went with Andy on the last two dog walks of the day ending up in Hancock Park, a very nice neighborhood in the city. Dylan had a lot of fun seeing everyone out in costume. We even trick-or-treated two houses!
On Saturday Andy assembled the crib. It is a lot nicer than I was expecting. Dylan looks so small in it, unlike the co-sleeper which she was completely filling. In her new crib she's crying for shorter periods and napping longer.
Dylan's most recent tricks include climbing the couch (I have some great pictures!), waving Hi and Bye, and giving kisses.
The next two weeks are pretty busy around here as we prepare for two different trips to see both sets of grandparents/families. Dylan will take her first plane trip soon. I hope it goes smoothly!

No comments:
Post a Comment