Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Gym








This is Dylan (and Callum in a couple of pictures) at My Gym. My Gym is a fun place for babies 6 weeks and over and kids under 13 years old. At the My Gym we have opening and closing circle time, free play and structured gymnastics play (like the first picture where Dylan is hanging on the rope). The gymnastics aspect is what they call "noncompetitive gymnastics." I suppose that means just for fun.
I started taking Dylan there when she was about 4 months old. That was around the time when I realized I needed to start taking her to play with other kids. She really loves her gym class. I sing the opening song to her all the time and it always makes her laugh and dance. When we pull into the parking lot she gets very happy and vocal. It's also fun for me to get to chat with other moms. It's not too far from our house and now that the weather is nicer we are going to start walking there. How very green of us.


No comments: