I was hoping the rumor was untrue. You know, the one that's all about how time flies when you have a baby and before you know it they're all grown up. Dylan isn't all grown up yet, but it's still happening too fast. She's already 15.5 pounds and 25.5 inches. She started eating solids (squash!) last week on her four month birthday. She grabs all kinds of stuff - mostly my hair and glasses, she can get her foot in her mouth, she baby-talks a lot with her mom and dad, she yells at her toys and she loves her BoBo and Lena. We love her so very much and can't imagine what we did with our time before she was born (another rumor you hear about that is indeed true!).
More to come later...dinner is on the make and I am needed in the kitchen!

2 comments:
Oh she is so adorable. Man, you get to your to do list quickly. Mine is a mile long and I am lucky if I get one item done each week! It will be fun to keep up this way. Take care!
Baby!!! Gosh, my wee friend, you are so dang cute. I hope your parents give you yams soon; you should make a special request.
Post a Comment