Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Jail


Making these two posts back to back probably comes off a little like crime and punishment, or pain and consequences. I promise you, the two posts are not related.

This is Dylan's new baby jail (or PlayZone if you are the manufacturer). It arrived yesterday and we both LOVE it! Now I can let her have floor time without the dogs getting on her mat and without her crawling off it. Plus I now have no need for a toy bin because the toys are now all contained, but more importantly so is she! So far this is the best baby purchase we have made. It makes my life a lot easier and she gets to play.
Notice in the pictures she is standing. Yep, she first pulled herself up to a standing position a little over two weeks ago. I got her the little piano so she could use it to stand and because she loves to dance to music. Baby dancing is so cute.